Tuesday 11 August 2015


25.07.15


I spent today dragging round three bags of stuff I probably ultimately do not need. The train journey was ok, average.

I wanted to meet up with Ruby in Tynemouth because I have really missed the coast, in particular the weekend markets. Ruby’s uni friend Ballari was visiting so it was good to get to know her and show her round my bit of the planet.


I thought my arms were going to drop off on the walk back to ruby’s but we stopped for a cuppa which on the way helped me recharge.

Ruby Kindly gave me (and all my shit) a lift to Rory's house. He had a free house so we lounged around and had a really lovely night.

We played a drinking game and got drunk on spiced run listening to a weird mix of Disney songs (because we always get our drunkest listening to Disney soundtracks) and Scottish punk bands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment