Wednesday 16 March 2016

15.03.16

After an uneventful day writing dissertation the boiler stopped working. I ran a bath (which I really really needed because baths are my therapy) only to find that it was ice cold. I ran around the house trying all the taps and when non of them ran hot I texted the landlord. He was at the house within the hour and fixed it straight away! Brilliant! But then the boiler started leaking. He left at about midnight but told me he would be back the next day to fix it properly, as well as sorting our some odd jobs for us. Hes amazing - so much better than our last landlord!

I went to bed, planning on getting up early the next day, only to be woken up by Simon and his mate at 2am. They wanted to hang out and watch a film and seeing as I had a good time last time I couldn't see why I shouldn't. I chilled out downstairs for an hour before going back to bed. It was an unexpected but very fun turn of events!

No comments:

Post a Comment