Thursday 17 March 2016

17.03.16

I should have spent all day doing dissertation but because today was the original deadline everyone else was celebrating. Its is also St Patrick's day so going to the pub was necessary. Sinead, Nathan, Laura and Elys headed to a couple of bars but ended up in the Fenton. The weather was lovely so I treated myself to some rather strong cider. We all planned to hang out at Charlie's house in the evening and drink but she was feeling ill and Sinead and Nathan just fancied having a quiet night in so me and Elys hung out at mine for a while before she needed to head off and pack to go home. 

I had a lovely day, followed by another 2am knock on the door followed by a series of Simon's tipsy friends demanding that I join them down stairs. They had been on an Otley Run and when the bars had shut decided to continue the party round ours. I think most (if not all) of Simon's mates live in student accommodation so its cool they can come back here and chill out in a more comfortable environment :) I got to know everyone a bit better and was introduced to two girls I had not met before. I hope I can hang out with them all again when I have'nt been asleep and I'm not in my pajamas ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment