Wednesday 23 March 2016

20.03.16

Me and Rory spent literally all day in bed watching cartoons and eating pizza. If you are, like us, a fan of cartoons PLEASE watch 'Over the Garden Wall' by Cartoon Network!!! Its only 10 episodes and is one of the most original and well-crafted cartoon narratives I have seen in a long time. Rory walked me home at 8pm so I could pick up some stuff and catch my train at 10pm. I was happy to see mum at the house only to be told that the metros were off at the coast! Thank god she was there! She gave me a lift to a station the trains would be running, giving rory a lift too so he could see me off. I bought my ticket but when I got to the platform the board informed me that Central Station metro station was closed. I think my heart stopped. Thank god mum was sat in the car park waiting to give Rory a lift home or I would have been abandoned! She took us both to the station which was not only amazing of her but meant that me and Rory could spend a tiny little bit more time together <3 I caught my train and enjoyed the journey eating left over pizza and playing Majora's Mask. Because the train was so late at night on a Sunday I was sat at a table by myself. I got home at about midnight and headed straight to bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment