Sunday 31 January 2016

December:


03.12.15

My studio Space at the height of its messiness <3


04.12.15

08.12.15

Scouse Amy is a star! I was struggling with my dissertation, not knowing where to start and she told me how she had helped her mum when she was writing her dissertation a couple of years ago. She said I should get huge pieces of paper and use them to structure my research. So I did and it works amazingly! I have scribbled all over it and it made a lot of things very clear in both the structure and content of my work. I have put them up in the kitchen so I can see them whenever I am pottering about in there, keeping a pen close by so that if anything pops into my head I can quickly write it down. It has also encouraged me to work in the kitchen which is nice :) 

09.12.15


10.12.15


14.12.15

Went round to Charlie's house for tea (which was lush, even though it was meat I really enjoyed it) and we all ended up getting our hair done. Myself and Sinead had both been invited round to help Charlie dye her hair and so Sinead was on hair duty and I made cups of tea. In a spur of the moment type thing Sinead ended up getting dip-dying her hair and I let my fringe be cut - if I do say so myself, we both came away looking fabulous - thanks Charlie! 



15.12.15

Because Viki came back for graduation we met up at the beer tent at the German market to re-live old times. It was so good to hang out again!

 17.12.15 

Met up with Adam and his girlfriend Amanda, who is visiting over Christmas and New Year. I met them at a bar on call lane I had never been to before called Brooklyn Bar. Me and Amanda both ordered cocktails while we were there and this one was particularly beaut! We went to a couple more bars but some asshole full on jammed my face in a cake (don't ask) so the mood of the night was a little dampened. Because I wasn't really dressed-to-impress anyway I didn't really care about the cake thing and was still down to go to more bars. We went to Bellgrave before heading back to ours. Adam and Amanda are so easy to chill out with :) 


18.12.15



24.12.15

As per tradition, Christmas eve is spent with my girlies <3 I met up with Jess, Emma, Ellie and Ruby at Sugarloaf where we ate brunch before taking a stroll along the sea. We walked as far as the promenade would allow, where it lead us to a tiny slither of sand. We played that game where you chase the sea and then promptly run away from it as soon as the waves sweep back in. It was just like being a little kid again, except the penalty for loosing this version of the game would be freezing cold salt water in my Dr Martins. The more hardcore version of the game involved a wall which would always be hit by the wave. The game was to run as far along it while the wave was out and run back before the water inevitably swept back up to the wall. Acting like a kid is always fun, and if you cant do it at Christmas when can you!

In this spirit we then went to Whitley Bay's play park where we hung out on the swings like teenagers and climes the rope diamond like kids. Emma had to leave at this point but myself Ellie, Jess and Ruby decided to go to the pub for a drink. We found a crossword to do and had one drink before heading home. Mum, Jim and Dad were all at home ready to begin our traditional Christmas eve festivities: party tea and Christmas films! Rory popped round to exchange gifts and we hung out for a little while. 

Although I had a fab day the night somehow went a little bit wrong and me and mum ended up having a big fight. I wanted to make up but she wanted to go to bed angry. At least dad was cool. 


27.12.15

No comments:

Post a Comment