Thursday 28 January 2016

New Year, New Start...

First let me apologise for the slow deterioration of this blog, summer was very busy and a lack of routine led me to neglect my commitments. This could have been easily fixed ..until I lost my camera at Leeds varsity when I first got back to university. Although I had not been uploading, I had continued to take daily photographs which were all lost along with my camera. So, after wallowing in what can only be described as heartbreak after the loss of my camera and what felt like the loss of my own personal memories , I have decided to give it another go! If at first you don't succeed try again! Im learning form my mistakes and am excited to document 2016 in full! :)

Today I finally got the money back from the insurance on my camera and immediately ordered a new camera! Im planning on re-launching this photo project on the first f next month so lets all keep our fingers crossed that I can do it this time haha! wish me luck! xxx

- Rosie, 28.01.16

No comments:

Post a Comment