Tuesday 1 March 2016

 25.02.16

I spent most of the day doing dissertation stuff and I had my meeting with Louise in the late afternoon. I went to the library for a bit but was too excited about mum and Jim coming down for a visit so I couldn't concentrate on work. They arrived a bit later than expected as they hit traffic as soon as they entered Leeds but I didn't mind and was really excited to see them. We went for a meal at Reds BBQ, which I had never been to because its menu is primarily meat but I thought I would try it out! Because Im not a huge fan of meat I was a but nervous but I thought if I was going to eat it at all I might as well do it at Reds as the quality would be amazing (seeing as meat is kinda their thing!) The food was amazing! We all had burgers and I had the veggie burger with added pulled pork. The pork was to die for and I really enjoyed the whole experience there. It was lovely to catch up with mum and Jim. We planned what we were doing the tomorrow and then they gave me a lift home.

No comments:

Post a Comment