Tuesday 1 March 2016


26.02.16

Mum and Jim came to the house to collect me at about half 9. We spent the day at Temple Newsam, an amazing stately home with huge grounds and a farm only 20min away from my house in the centre of Leeds. We wandered around the house for hours looking at the amazing architecture, textiles and furnishings from all different periods of history. The house even had some interactive elements such as kids dress up (demonstrated by mum and Jim above haha) and a small textiles archive.

 After a few hours looking around the house we went to the cafe and mum bought me this Yorkshire pudding meal! Me and mum then left Jim with a cup of coffee to go to the farm. I saw so many pigs and they were all sooooo cute! Some of them were pregnant and due to have piglets any day and it was amazing! I LOVE piggies! 

On the way home mum took me to the supermarket bought me a shop which was very kind. I got things I would never usually buy for myself like chocolate biscuits and mozzarella cheese! Yum! When we got back to my house mum read through my dissertation. They left at about 7ish, it was really really lovely to see them x 

No comments:

Post a Comment