Monday 16 March 2015



13.03.15

After the Design Theory lecture at 12 I began my journey to Glasgow. I had two changes which went really well and I spent the journey listening to Streetlight Manifesto and eating hummus. Ben arrived an hour ahead of me so when I got into Glasgow we headed straight to Ruby's house. Once we got to her flat the drinking and dress up began: We had been invited to a babies and grandparents party for which anyone 19 or younger needed to be dressed like a baby and anyone 20 or older needed to be dressed like an old person. Me and Austin dressed as gran and gradpa and Ben and Ruby were our grandkids. Austin defiantly won the best costume! He got into character so well it was hilarious and a little but unnerving! I don't think I have ever laughed that much in my life!

Its been a wonderfully day and a wonderfully silly night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment