Thursday 26 March 2015



25.03.15

Worked with Jim from 9:30 to 11:30 helping him sort out his washing and clean his house. He didn't really need me to be honest, but it still pretty sweet being paid to spend time with your brother. Mum picked me up from Jim's and we went to Sunderland glass centre, which was really fun. I had never been before and even through the exhibition was closed (while they changed it) the demonstrations were amazing. I particularly enjoyed the glass blowing demonstration (second photograph) with Amber and Ian who ended up making a bowl. When I got home I watched The Truman Show in bed. Me Richard and Rory are trying to watch all the films on the IMDB 250 top films and its become a little race. Because I am winning its important to keep my head in the game. I am probably taking this too seriously. Me and mum ate pasta and watches Six Feet Under until bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment