Monday 16 March 2015


16.03.15

Today I started a blog. This blog! I have always kinda wanted one but was nervous about the commitment and the quality of my content. However when I was in Glasgow, right before I caught the train, Ruby mentioned putting this photo diary online and the whole trip home it was all I could think about. So this is what I'm doing now. Its early days and I'm not really sure what I' doing but I have the feeling I'm going to enjoy this...

Also If anyone is interested the name I chose for this blog 'If Only For Memories' is the name of a song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbAJxG01KMI 

I feel like it describes growing up and leaving home perfectly. Seeing as this diary is a documentation of me spreading my wings and entering the big wide world it felt appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment