Monday 16 March 2015




21.02.15

Me and mum went for a little walk along the canal and popped into a few shops. OMG there is a comic book shop here! Neither of us could believe it! I per chased 'The Manhattan Project' and '100 Bullets'. Me and Jim had pasties for lunch from an organic bakery (because this place is hippy heaven and is full of places like that). I really love it here!

We then drove to Yorkshire Sculpture Park and the three of us walked around for ages. The weather was lovely, chilly but beautiful. I was surprised at how much Jim enjoyed the park and I was happy he liked it. When we got back to Hebdon Bridge we went to a Turkish restaurant for tea. The food was wonderful. Obviously I went for a veggie option which had tons of garlic in it which is always a good thing. Went back to the flat and watched TV with mum before going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment