Monday 4 May 2015


03.05.15

The quality of this photo isn't very good, but today I went to the bar Courtney works at. After a very uneventful Sunday, Me, Alice and Amy headed down to The Libertine at about 10pm. Its the first time I had ever set foot in the place and I really really like it. Its quite cute and the cocktail menu is so good! It kinda reminds me of Bar Loco back in Newcastle. I will definitely be coming back, especially for all the open mic nights and events they host. Alice also recommended going during the day because a pizza, chips and a drink is only £6!

Courtney spent all night behind the bar but still managed to sneak us a few discount drinks. I think it was the shots that pushed us over the edge. Me and Amy were quite happily tipsy but Alice was something else! I. Love. Drunk. Alice. She is too funny. Me and Amy held her hand in the way home before she immediately disappeared to bed to sleep it off. Courtney asked us to wait up for her and order food so Amy, being Amy, ordered like 4 portions of chips and chicken and onion rings and a sandwich. That is far too many chips for three people. Went to bed at about half three. All in all a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment