Saturday 23 May 2015


18.05.15

...I wanted to head straight to uni to hand in my work, knowing the school opened at 8 and I could meet my deadline and be done with it, but it was raining and my bed was so comfy and my eyes were itching for sleep. I slept for about an hour and a half before calling a taxi to help me take my project into uni. I only had two boxes to carry but my body was excused and I think I may have collapsed. I got my work in nice and early, went to the cafe with Laura and Amy, ate a sausage roll with them, went home and was dead to the world for about three hours. The advice I give Rory when he complains about all nighters messing up his sleep pattern is: commit to the all nighter. True all nighters are followed with all dayers. This means you can have a short nap (to make sure you don't die) but make sure you don't have a full nights sleep during the day because you will be unable to sleep at an appropriate time when the next night comes and may face another all nighter, entering a vicious, unforgiving cycle. In a zombie-like state I stayed up, playing FFX and watching stupid tv shows. I cant even remember most of the day. When I finally went to bed I felt like a curse had been lifted. 

NEVER. AGAIN. 



No comments:

Post a Comment