Monday 4 May 2015


30.04.15

I gave my presentation for studio today which seemed to go well. I got lots of good feedback and comments which is always nice. Then after an unconventional day in the studio, in which we attended a talk and me and Amy wandered around the school looking for places to exhibit. 

When I got home I got a little bit of work done and started getting ready for a night out at Mission. Last time  went to a Mission Full Moon party t was awesome because, like me, Mission loves a good strobe light. After getting ready I played some prinks in the living room with Amy, Aaron and Courtney. Courtney got in really late so rushed to get ready and made herself a trash can to make sure she was getting wasted. After a few games all together, I played Caddywhompus (the game Rory and Weeksy made up) with Courtney. We were so drunk at the club! There are gross photos of me and Courtney on the podium cage thing, and  blame Caddywhompus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment