Wednesday 13 May 2015






11.05.15

Because exhibition day is a little bit special I have decided to include lost of photos in todays post. Everyone's work looked really good and it was nice to see what everyone elce was creating and how they chose to display it.


The Chance Experiments: An Exploration Of Chance and Fate 
Rosie Stronach

Celestial Body
Laura Owen

Harriet Laman

Skin Landscape 
Zoe James 

Slipping into the Background
Phoebe Rolls

The Head Series: Whole, Hole, Fragile, Scream and No Face
Elys Kent

 Translucent Memory
Daisy Petley

 Lucy Davison

WOODWORM
Taylor Bull



Bronte
Amy Gregory

Tetrahedra
Kate Brady


Charlie Sykes 


Mapping through Space
Lauran Goldthorpe

 Fallout
Georgina Baker

 Erin Whittaker


We all had to be in the studios by 9am (for some reason). The day was very relaxed and by 11 me, Amy, Laura and Elys had all set up and were ready for 4pm! We decided to go somewhere for lunch and I suggested the Libertine (the bar Courtney works at). They have a deal in which a small pizza, chips and a drink is only £6! Bargain! It was delicious and would defiantly recommend, I cant wait to take Rory there for either food or cocktails (or both!).

Mum arrived at 3:30 and because the weather was quite nice we sat outside the terrace bar drinking J20. I told her about uni and she told me about the her course and the job she has been offered. I am so excited for her, it sounds really good! At 4 we went back to the school of design and met up with Ariana, Alice and Courtney. I felt really supported and was really happy they came.

After the exhibition me and mum chilled out in the living room drinking tea, waiting for the rush hour trafic to subside. She came from the caravan and is spending tonight there too so the drive is not as far as it is to Newcastle. When she left I got a bit down, but it was absolutely wonderful to see her, even if it was only for a few hours. She also bought us a M&S chocolate fudge cake because it was marked down to a quid so I cant be that upset! We agreed I should have the rest of the day off so I played FFX and called Rory and had a very chill earning.

No comments:

Post a Comment