Sunday 24 May 2015


24.05.15

Revision went well and I finished the best part of two chapters worth of work. The stress is really starting to kick in now. When it all got a bit too much I just walked out the house for a bit, looking like a complete mess in sweats and flip flops. I walked down the road and sat on a bench at the green area and just enjoyed being out of the house for a bit. I took my sketchbook and did some one line drawings. One line drawings isn't really my style but that's why its so important to do it, its important to spice things up a but. The outcome doesn't have to be good because I'm just doing it for me. Its quite therapeutic. I did a little self portrait of me and Leeds which I think is quite cute.

This evening I sat down and watched Eurovision with Courtney and Ariana. Alice and Courtney got Indian takeout so Alice was around for a bit before going back upstairs to do more work. It was hilarious watching it with Courtney who was in-between loving it and having no idea what was going on, but then again that's just Eurovision isn't it. Personally we were fans of Israel, looking at you fit background dancer ;) My all time FAVE, who I think should have won, was the drum guy at the end! AMAZING.

Even though I was watching a day later I had no idea who was going to win

No comments:

Post a Comment