Saturday 23 May 2015


20.05.15

The majority of my day was spent revising in my room. Not very exciting, But Alice sent me a text asking if I wanted to go to her schools showing of all the completed projects, including hers. Of course I wanted to go! The study of media holds a special place in my heart from doing it at A Level and I love to see what people create so we went along at 7ish, enjoyed some free wine and nibbles and some amazing work! I was very impressed. I knew Alice's work was going to be good but some of the others were fab too! It was nice to brake up my revision and get out the house. I have a really bad habit of not leaving the house during the exam season and its not very healthy. This was a really good motivator and a nice was of rewarding myself. I got another couple of hours work done when we got home so all in all a very productive day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment