Wednesday 13 May 2015


05.05.15

I wasn't so much hungover today as I was completely knackered! Got a couple hours sleep before heading to a lecture and dissertation proposal hand in at 10. Charlie didn't even show up! hahah

Me, Snead and Amy garbed some much needed food at terrace and chilled out, chatting about how fun last night was. That was going to be my photo today but when I got home Rory called and mentioned something about his postal vote - I almost forgot to vote! I practically ran downstairs and sorted through the enormous pile of letters we have in the living room and found my letter! After filling it in I called mum, to ask if I could fold my ballots because the wouldn't fit properly in the envelope. She said it was fine and she stayed on the phone as I walked down the street and dropped the letter in the postbox. So exciting! I feel so grown up! I texted dad straight away and he seemed almost as excited as I was! 

No comments:

Post a Comment