Wednesday 13 May 2015



04.05.15

Today has been lush! I wasn't planning on doing anything today and so was playing Final Fantasy for most of the morning until Courtney came into my room. We talked for a bit and she then asked if I wanted to go on an adventure to find some world foodstuffs for the Mexican meal she was cooking for us all. I don't think I have ever walked around Leeds so much in one day! We walked from Woodhouse, through Hyde Park to Headingly, from Headingly into uni then into town then back home again. My feet were killing me! So worth it though for the top notch banter. In Morrisons Courtney accidentally stole a big bag of limes while buying the tequila #freethelimes. 

I spent so much money! At uni I bought Leeds Ball tickets for me Courtney and Ariana, bought the tequila and got cash out for tonight. Today is Charlie's birthday night out, so as soon as me and Courtney got in at 6ish I started prinking and getting ready. I discovered drinking cocktails in the shower is always a good idea and is now the lifestyle I have chosen. While I was getting ready Courtney and her friend Vicky were in the kitchen creating the most delicious food possibly ever. In America today is celebrated as the day the last colony of the Americas was given independence (or something) and it was somewhere around Mexico so Mexican food is necessary. For the first time ever I had a real taco! 

At around 8 I got a taxi to Charlie's place. Its really not that far but there was no way I was walking at night with that dress and those shoes. We were told to go all out so I wore my red Iron Fist wedges and a black bodycon. We all looked fab! When I arrived Amy, Laura and Sinead were already there and Elys arrived shortly after. We started of at a chain pub, where pitches are cheap and the noise is quiet enough for conversation. The conversation was hilarious so we all got on the bater bus to Revs for more cocktails. Me and Charlie were shearing pitches and got the legendary Jammy Bastard. The music was on point and we all were on the dance floor making complete fools of ourselves! Once sufficiently drunk we made our was to call lane before a cheeky McDonalds and a taxi home. 

(Not too sure when this photo happened but photo credit to Amy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment