Thursday 9 April 2015


09.04.15

I slept so bad last night. Woke up at 8am feeling like death and ended up going back to sleep from 10am till 2pm. I got up and spent most of the day watching Tom Baker Dr Who and trying to figure out what to do for my dissertation. Scary stuff! So far I'm pretty set on it being about video games but there's so much I want to look at I cant filter it down into one question or topic! 
When mum came back from work she took me to Boundry Mill to get more paper for the books I'm making. She then took me to Sainsbry's where I bought some gifts for Adie's baby shower tomorrow. Got her a range of things for a range of ages. Knew I needed to get her socks because if there is one thing I know about babies its that they hate socks and always end up losing them. We got fish and chips for tea and watched TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment