Sunday 26 April 2015


24.04.15

Mum gave me a lift back to Leeds and dropped me off by uni. I had 8 minuets to get to my lecture, which was also a big deadline hand in! I got there and the lecture was interesting as always - love Design Theory with Prof Hann even if it can be a little frustrating at times. I said I would do a photo shoot for Sinead about subverting gender roles, so I rushed home to change into dungarees and big boots. Me, Sinead, Elys and Chris walked down to the building site Sinead had chosen where we met up with a girl called Jemma (who I met on that night out with Courtney). I love this photo from the shoot! After a few photos we started getting a bit confident and started cat calling randomers, like this poor guy. great photo though! 

Afterwards we all went for ice cream at an ice cream parlour near by where they sold pistachio flavour! it was delicious. Walked back to uni where I met up with Amy and Courtney on some grass by the library where they were 'doing work'. It started to get chilly so we headed into the terraces bar.  After Amy left for work me and Courtney started planning her themed birthday party. It has been decided it is going to be a Dirty Jersey (Shore) themed party and I cant wait! Its going to be too funny! We then went home and watched a few episodes of Jersey Shore ...for... ...research... and continued making plans. Unfortunately Courtney then had to go to work so I headed up to my room to play Final Fantasy X. Rory called and we Skyped a bit before I headed to bed. 

(Photo Credit to Sinead!)

No comments:

Post a Comment