Sunday 26 April 2015


23.04.15

Today was really lovely! Left studio after seeing my tutor and eating some lunch and walked down to central station with Laura, who was getting the train back home. As soon as I got back in Newcastle I met up with Jess, Ellie and Ruby and we sat on the grass outside the civic centre drinking bubble tea and making plans for the summer. It was really nice to see them and I realised the four of us haven't really been together like that for months! We planned when we are off the the caravan and are most likely going to Traqare Fair too. I love being a hippy haha. 

Ruby gave me a lift home and we continued talking about food and lad culture and lots of other random stuff. I went straight from one car into the other. As soon as we got to my house mum was locking the door and getting into her car. We picked up Jim (who didn't really even notice it was odd I was back home) and headed to the Indian restaurant to meet Grandad and Uncle Chris. Grandad didn't know I was going to be there so mum and Jim went in first while I waited outside for a couple of minuets to surprise him. Apparently he was just telling mum what an awful day he was having and how his flights had been delayed for 4 hours when I walked in behind him and gave him a hug. He was over the moon! I feel like I turned his day around, especially when I told him I had come up just for him and was leaving in the morning to go back for my lecture.

 We all enjoyed a lovely meal together, it was the same restaurant we went to for Jim's birthday and it was just as delicious. It was sad we only got to see each other for a few hours but its better than nothing. As soon as me and mum got home we booked me and Jim flights for Spain to visit Grandad for two weeks in June. Cant wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment