Wednesday 22 April 2015


21.04.15

After a long and busy day in the PC cluster I ended the day in Dry Dock. The deadline stress of Friday finally kicked in and I have now completed my 4th journal entry and my 5 A5 check assignment patterns for design theory. I gave up on the mood board and attempted to do my stupid dissertation proposal which only made me more confused, annoyed and frustrated at life. 

I was going to go trampolineing with Amy, and even packed a little PE kit, but when I left the Design School I left my workout stuff behind! To be fair it was about 7ish and after 5 once you leave the school you cant get back in so it was my own fault. Annoyed, I decided to make myself feel better by cooking the leek, potato and celery soup I have had my eye on. I went home started cooking and got some more work done when Courtney texted asking me to join her and Alice at the bar. Obviously I went, it was quids in so Captain Morgan and Coke is £1.50. Bargain! At about 11 we wandered home and Alice bought us junk food from Lucky's so all in all it was a good night!   

No comments:

Post a Comment