Sunday 12 April 2015


12.04.15

Woke up a bit later than I wanted to. I packed up my clothes, ready to go back to Leeds tomorrow and headed to the metro to Percy Main. I got to dads for about 1:30ish and we proceeded to listen to a variety of music for the next few hours. Dad cooked me an amazing (as always) breakfast! Sausages, black pudding, fried eggs and a mountain of toast! He gave me a load of vinyl to take home, partly to help culturally educate me and partly to clear his house of clutter. Although the photograph may not show it, dad is trying to sort out his house, even if only a little bit! 

Mum picked me up at 8:30 with Jim so that he could say his farewells to me. Having dropped off Jim at his house, we picked up Emily who also wanted to see me before I left. Even though her visit was only brief and all we were doing was chanting about our boys as she set on my bed and I packed my bags it was lovely. Its nice Emily will be the last home friend I will see before I disappear back to uni. Its been a lovely last day at home with dad and I wish I had seen more of him over this holiday, ahh well I will just have to make up for it over summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment