Wednesday 15 April 2015


14.04.15

Got up early and made a couple of packed lunches (for lunch and tea) and went into uni. I started in the studio and began to organize my books and create more of the messy pieces I couldn't do at home when suddenly it was 5pm and the building was being closed. I wanted to go to the computer room and start my design theory but it turns out the computer rooms close early which kinda ruined my master plan for the week. I went to the library instead and was there for a couple of hours working on my dissertation proposal before calling it quits and leaving. I decided to eat my packed tea outside in one of the garden areas of the uni because it was such a nice day. I want to make more of an effort to spend time outside when the weather is lovely like this because I think it will do me good, hopefully keeping my stress levels down. 

When I went home I was planning on watching some documentary about video games for my dissertation but ended up watching Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia with Amy and Courtney until late. I have been really into embroidery lately and made cute passive aggressive message in pink and baby blue. Maybe I'm more annoyed with Rory than I realised.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment