Sunday 26 April 2015


25.04.15

I would not be exaggerating if I said all I did today was play Final Fantasy X. Most of the morning was spent sat on the floor simultaneously watching Archer and playing FFX and the only reason I stopped is because Courtney asked me to keep her company! I'm glad she did! At first all I did was play more downstairs but after a while I felt like being more social so we decided to watch more Jersey Shore. Its hilarious but I think its best when you have an American to translate for you. We popped to the shops at about half ten, deciding that tonight was actually a drinking night. We (Courtney) made an awesome simple sangria and got tipsy getting angry at 'the situation' and laughing at all the nonsense 'the meatballs' said (are you impressed by all my Jersey Shore lingo?). 

No comments:

Post a Comment