Saturday 11 April 2015


11.04.15

I was hoping to have a more interesting photo for the day, but my day has not really gone to plan... 

Woke up and had a lovely morning with Rory. Played a bit of Fall Out New Vagas before he left for a games day at Christophe's, promising me he would be back at about 7. So I got some uni work done, which has made me feel much better about going back, but now its 11pm and I'm really upset with Rory for not being back yet. Its the last time we will see each other until summer and he said he was going to cook for me and we were going to have a lovely in night. But obviously that hasn't happened. After a little cry I made myself a pot of my fancy flower tea and I'm getting on with work. The main reason I am upset is I could have slept at dads tonight and spent some time with him but instead, completely without choice, I have spent today alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment