Monday 13 July 2015



03.07.15

Me and Courtney headed out in the morning to got get some stuff for the 4th July BBQ we are hosting. We got some amazing food bargains at the market and also popped into Primark and New Look to get Courtney some things for the conference she will be attending next week. While in town we got some bubble tea. The weather was lush and it truly feels like summer!

We bought a BBQ from home bargains and got some items at Morrison's that we couldn't get at the market. Over encumbered, we got a cheeky taxi home. As soon as we unpacked and had a sit down we realised we had paid for and forgotten the potatoes at the market. Courtney had a meeting at uni so I journeyed back into town to collect them. I also got some supplies for red white and blue jello shots.

We arranged to meet back at uni after Courtney's meeting and walk home together. I got back a little while before the meeting ended but there was a fun little festival happening at the uni which entertained me. As I walked in there was a dance routine happening which was very enjoyable. As I explored I was reminded of a school fate. I'm not sure what the festival was but I have a feeling it was for the staff of the university and their families.

We went home and made jello shots before Courtney went to work. For the rest of the evening I chilled out and went to bed relatively early.

No comments:

Post a Comment