Monday 13 July 2015


06.07.15

Rory slept on the floor last night because I didn't want him in my bed after the argument. We talked about it and worked it out. I hadn't completely forgiven him but the day went so well he earned my trust again completely.

We went into town again and explored the market. I love Leeds city market and it was nice to wander around. We picked up some sweets to satisfy Rory's sweet tooth.  

John had told us he had got some swords from Leeds and Rory was in the mood to visit some cool alternative shops so we found the shop. It was really cool, swords all up the walls, and the people who worked there were really friendly and passionate about what they were selling. We got talking to this guy Ed who told us a few cool stories and also let us hold some awesome replica guns.

Rory wanted to try something new and asked me if we could go somewhere to try bubble tea. We went to the Bubbleology place I had gone with Courtney a few days earlier and he chose his tea and bubbles and got a large one to share. He had mixed options about it.

Went to Five Guys and had some delicious fast food – would totally recommend! I got what they called a veggie sandwich which was basic a burger bun filled with various different vegetables and a shit tone of cheese. Perfection. 


Came home and watched movies. (Leage of extrodinary gentalmen, the number 23) which we baught from game exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment