Friday 17 July 2015


15.07.15

I began the day being productive by getting up early and going into uni to try and sort out my dyslexia stuff ready for the next year but because the term was now over there was some complications and I didn't really make any progress. Hopefully Ill be getting an email soon and I can sort something out. 

I was meant to meet Charlie at the union but she was having a rough morning and so said she would pick me up and take me back to hers. While I was waiting I watched all the people graduating. It is so weird to think that this time next year that will be me. 

Charlie has just passed her test and so it was quite cool that she could pick me up. We hung around her house for a while. Her grandma was there helping moving her and Josh in and so I finally got to meet the legend that is her Nana. 

We went back to mine at 2 because a maintenance inspector was coming round to make sure the house was up to scratch and I was the only one who could be in. I gave Charlie the tour and she seemed to like the house. She also picked up her art stuff that I have been looking after her for ages now!

We got back in the car, picked up her Nana from hers and dropped her back at the house and went to pick Josh up from work. We pooped back to Charlie's before heading back out to grab some food and watch Josh play football. Josh's brother Cameron came along and the three of us sat at the edge of the field talking shit and making fun of the players. 

I was invited back to Charlie's where I had a drink and was given a delicious stuffed pepper. I felt like I was been given 5 star service. Its been such a lovely day, me and Charlie are already planning the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment