Sunday 19 July 2015



19.07.15

Today was so much fun! Ruby collected me at about 11 to take me (and David, Ben and Ben) to Newcastle racecourse for the Colour Run! The run was SO MUCH FUN! 

The warm up was a dance party which was surprisingly fun and the run went through fields and wooded areas. Every so often there was a obstical such as foam and bubbles to run through, hurdles, netting to crawl under, etc. At each obstical there were people throwing powder paint as you completed the task meaning that by the end everyone looked like a rainbow! 

It was actually a good decent distance too - It might not sound like much but I am so proud I ran 5K! I use the term ran very loosely as I walked and jogged most of the way, but that's why I liked it so much - there was no pressure to race and it was ok to go at your own pace. 

When I got home it was about 3 in the afternoon. I had to have two baths because the first one went brown almost immediately from all the paint. 

Mum came home and I played Lollypop Chainsaw while mum knitted and then we sat down together and watched Six Feet Under. 

No comments:

Post a Comment