Monday 13 July 2015



05.07.15

After a lazy morning me and Rory wandered around town. We went into Travelling man (because they were having a sweet sale on Image comics) and then to the Corn Exchange. We ate lunch at a place called Humpit which sells primarily hummus, pita bread and falafel. Rory is a massive meat eater but he impressed me by giving it a go and we were both happily surprised when he really enjoyed it!

Started to head home to (so we could catch Courtney before she left for her conference) but it started to rain so we took shelter in Yates and got cocktails. I got a long island iced tea and Rory got a Jager shake.

When we got in Tom (Elys’ Australian flatmate who came on the Otley run) was in the living room sorting out his stuff. Courtney had looked after some of his things while he was travelling the UK. He was going home that night so we decided to give him a little send-off party. We all got very drunk and played some lethal drinking games. Tom and Rory had some weird bro connection which was cute, hilarious and scary.

After Tom got in his taxi at around 1, Rory proceeded to be violently sick all over the little bathroom floor and the night started to go downhill. Once I got him in the shower and cleaned up the vomit he seemed to forget he had been sick and was therefore very confused and annoyed at the situation he seemed to be in (drunk and in a towel). This was one of worst arguments I have ever had and by the end I was so exhausted and frustrated I was dead on my feet. I don’t think I got to bed until 8am.

No comments:

Post a Comment