Tuesday 2 February 2016

01.02.16

It feels so good to have a camera again! After a full day in the studios I rushed home to pick up my package which had been dropped off at the next door neighbors house. Although this camera is very different to my old one I don't really care as long as it gets the job done! :) Cant wait to get back into the swing of things! 

Feeling creative, I spent the evening making some artist books (which I will probably eventually end up on here when they are finished!) and hanging out with Amy Smith and Simon in the kitchen. I stayed up a little later than I probably should have, but it was worth it. 


...also for a second I didnt know how to control the flash settings on this camera and it was literally blinding. This photograph is a hilarious documentation on how horrifically bright it was before I fixed it hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment