Friday 5 February 2016

05.02.16

I went to bed at 11pm last night for a few hours to get up at 3:30am to call a taxi at 4:10am to catch the Mega Bus to Exeter at 4:50am. My body has been very confused today (most likely due to the lack of morning cups of tea rather than a wired sleeping pattern! haha). The bust journey was long but good. I spent the first few hours sleeping, and hopefully not snoring, and woke up in Birmingham. The rest of the ride was spent listening to Streetlight Manifesto and doing embroidery works for my sketchbook. I got a lot done so I am feeling good about studio. 

When the bus arrived I met up with Courtney and we headed straight to a good old greasy spoon cafe where we enjoyed a hearty brunch and a pot of tea. Courtney has spent the last few days moving house and her morning was spent pacing and transporting the last of her things so she was ready for a sit down, cup of tea and bite to eat too! We quickly went to the shops to pick up some bedding before dropping our stuff off at Courtney's new place and heading to her uni. Its so different to Leeds but just as nice, I sat on some sofas at the top of Courtney's building with a cup of tea doing some uni work and writing this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment