Sunday 7 February 2016



07.02.16

Courtney took me on the cutest date today: we took the train to a  seaside town called Dawlish where we got tea and scones :) It was a bit chilly but sunny and clear so we wandered around the town looking at shops and buying gifts for peoples upcoming birthdays. As I love a good bargain, my shopping highlight was in a little charity shop where I bought a little trinket box, a tiny ceramic elephant and some white thread (for my studio practice) for under £1.50! Amazing! Never underestimate charily shops! :)

Dawlish is also famous for its black swans which are super cool but kinda feel like they should be a mythical creature to me.. haha dont ask me why!

It started to rain just as we began to head to the train station. I was helping Courtney host Superbowl pre-game before we headed to the bar to watch it so we went to the supermarket to pick up some food and alcohol. Because the events of the Superbowl mostly happened after midnight I am saving it for my post tomorrow as I think that will be far more interesting than my bust journey tbh!

No comments:

Post a Comment