Tuesday 9 February 2016



 Jager bombs and champagne yum...


 I look awful! but everyone else looks cute so ill just deal with it! 
 Ring of fire at the bar! :D 



 The Superbowl
07.02.16/08.02.16

Courtney booked a table at a sports bar to watch the Superbowl which was not only really cool but gave us a free bottle of champagne! At Courtney's we ate potato skins (which are my new favorite thing!) and played games like cheers governor and fuck you pyramid. I literally cant emphasize enough how much I like her mates, they were super nice, really good fun and all up for a good time! I feel this was a good experience for my first Superbowl; at a bar with a couple of Americans and A LOT of alcohol. The game started at 11-11:30pm so it was a very late night. 

towards the end of the night something went wrong and Courtney ended up leaving early, dick move because I didn't know where I was! But her Italian friend Camilla luckily lived down the street and walked me home at the end of the night. Apart from that I had a fabulous time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment