Wednesday 10 February 2016

09.02.16

At 2:15 pm I had an opticians appointment to determine what colours my eyes are sensitive to so that I can get coloured lenses to help with my dyslexia and dyspraxia. I ended up with a pink/orange colour and chose some lovely frames to put them in. It cost hundreds of pounds so thank god my disabled students allowance covers it! :) 

I then had my weekly meeting with my disability tutor before going to the library for a couple of hours and heading home to make pancakes! I have never made pancakes by myself before but they turned out quite good and, as always, were eaten with lemon juice and sugar Y U M. 

Spent the evening making books and doing random things in preparation for my studio day tomorrow. Amy Smith joined me for a bit and we watched the episode of the Simpsons where Bart jons a boy band: aka the best episode of the Simpsons! yvan eht nioj! Went to bed later than I would have liked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment