Tuesday 9 February 2016


08.02.16

Had to get up early so that Courtney could go to work and spent most of the day chilling in her building doing sketchbook work. We went for lunch at one and then said our goodbyes as she had appointments all afternoon and wouldn't be able to see me off. I caught the bus to the bus station at 4pm and made it to the Mega Bus in good time. I found a seat and set up camp, immediately taking off my shoes and wrapping myself up in a blanket. I tried to sleep for most of the journey but the time just dragged on and on and on. It was 1:30am by the time I finally got to bed. Thank god I had Amy Smith and Rory to text and keep me company or I might have died. After that journey I was so tired I could have slept for 100 years.   
  
Ok, the last photo might be a bit too much information but I want to be as honest as I can on this blog and this picture highlights something that defined my day and made my life much more difficult and uncomfortable than it needed to be! Because of my allergies to the chemicals in latex and rubber I am allergic to shoe soles. I know, totally sucks. When I say it, it dose not even sound real! Anyway, because I have done so much walking in the past week the skin on my left foot has become extremely hard and tender, swelling and then turning into one massive blister! The photo dose not really do justice to the pain I was in but it was bigger than a 10p piece and stood about a centimeter tall, full of liquid. I spent the day limping around and even on the mega bus I struggled to get comfortable because of my stupid foot! I wasn't going to post this but getting home and popping this motherfucker was literally the highlight of my day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment