Tuesday 2 February 2016

02.02.16

Today was the submission of the final draft of my dissertation before the real thing. I made it to 5000 words a few days ago and even though I didn't make it to the recommended 8000-10000 words for this deadline i still feel good about it! I had a really amazing talk with my disability tutor about all my key themes and we came up with some really cool ideas for me to explore in the upcoming weeks. I'm feeling pretty confident! 

Me and Amy Smith ended up meeting up with Simon and all his international friends (who all seemed really nice!) at old bar. The plan was to then head to Bierkeller but there was a big line so we all decided against it and we took them to Belgrave instead. After everyone left myself, Amy and Simon hung out at the bar until closing before heading home and looking at stupid shit on the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment