Sunday 21 June 2015



07.06.15

I woke up weirdly early today. I sat in bed drawing and watching Cinema Sins on YouTube, trying to avoid the ridiculous amount of packing I had to do. I said goodbye to Courtney and Henry who were off to play in a concert and then sat downstairs with Ariana for a while, talking about how amazing and magical the ball was (and various other more random things.)

When mum came to collect me we faced facts and decided there was no way I was going to fit everything in the car. We loaded the car and I said farewell to 18 Hartley Grove. It was sad saying goodbye to Ariana, she is a nice girl and a good flatmate. It’s weird to think about how I may never see her again. If I am ever in Italy I will be giving her a ring!

I was only home for 45 minuets as mum kindly gave me a lift to Rory’s house so I could spend the night with him. Rory is so amazing, he had cooked tea, bought me flowers (red roses) and poured me a big glass of Captain Morgan and coke. It was so incredible to see him again! We talked and chilled out for most of the night simply enjoying each other’s company and played some COD Zombies before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment