Sunday 21 June 2015


08.06.15

I had to wake up at 7 this morning because Rory needed to go to work. Luckily Rory is really sweet and super cute and brought me a cup of tea and breakfast in bed. I struggled to get up but Rory got away on time so it’s all OK. I walked home and probably should have gone back to bed but because I hadn't unpacked all my stuff I felt stressed and decided to unpack. I spent the whole day unpacking from Leeds and repacking for Spain. Rory came round after work which was lush. I feel like just as we are reunited I go away again. I can’t wait to spend whole weekends together (and hopefully some time in Leeds and Edinburgh). Because I have been so tired I haven’t been very good company today and was a bit all over the place and making myself flustered and stressed. I was really quite mean to Rory this evening and I am worried I ruined the night a bit. He was really nice about it and reassured me that although I was being horrible he could understand because I was extremely overtired and I was not ruining anything. A Rory hug can solve anything, although I don’t like to admit it. Rory left at about half 10 so I could get an early night, ready for the incredibly early start me and Jim have tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment