Friday 26 June 2015



22.06.15

Our last day here in Spain was spent on the beach, a relaxing end to a fab holiday. Jim and I were alone for the most part as Grandad went to the hospital to collect his friend. I sat reading my book, staying in the shade to avoid getting sunburn on the last day (which is something that would defiantly happen to me!). Jim had a lovely swim for about an hour before I called him back in for lunch. He sat with me in the shade for the rest of the day, very content people watching. I sometimes think people watching must be fascinating and bewildering for Jim who sees things in a totally unique way.


After tea we went for a walk alone the promenade and got some ice cream. The past two weeks have been so good I don’t want to leave! I am defiantly going to miss the sunshine. I am however really excited to see every one again and spend time with mum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment