Tuesday 30 June 2015


27.06.15

Because Rory had insisted in sleeping over our argument continued until the next day which gave me a really shitty start to the day. Because I was in such a terrible mood I did nothing all day which would have been ok if I didn't have so much shit to do!

At 4ish I got my act together and started to get ready for Emily’s birthday night out. I went round to hers for 6ish for prinks and pizza. Emily had invited Jemma, Sarah, Ruby (Ruby’s friend Cathy) and myself and once we finally got to town we met up with Jess, Ellie, Sam boy and a couple of Jemma’s friends.

Although we got split up after a few bars the night went really well. Once we lost people, I ended up in Madame Koos with Ruby, Cathy, Jess and Ellie. I had never been before and I really liked it, the music was a bit all-over-the-place but the place had good vibes.

Stupidly, I had worn massive heels. I often wear heels out with Emily but usually its just Bay so it’s ok. I had not felt pain until I wore those shoes to town. I staggered to Jess and Ellie’s house where I spent the night.


Tonight was fun and defiantly made up for yesterday and this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment