Sunday 21 June 2015


10.06.15

Beach day! We headed to the beach shortly after half 10 and spent hours there, reading, sleeping, swimming and relaxing for hours. The water was lovely, calm, clear and warm. There was a lot of marine life around, including some quite sizeable fish and some pesky jellyfish. Jim and granddad got stung and although there skin turned red neither of them seemed to mind too much.

I am desperate for a tan. I am usually pale and proud but I would like to have some proof that I was in Southern Spain for 14 days other than a bunch of photographs. I covered every inch of my skin in sun cream and lay in the sun all day, reapplying whenever I got a bit nervous. There have been too many times in my short life I have injured myself on my quest for a tan, one of the negatives of being so fair. Once I got huge blisters all over my back and it was the most uncomfortable sensation of my life (including the time I had impetigo!). Well the fairness of my skin has struck again and I am now bright red. My face legit looks like a tomato and I have a nose like Rudolph. I am hoping and praying that this turns into a cute sun kissed glow rather than an angry peeling mass of dead skin. Cross your fingers for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment