Thursday 11 June 2015





29.05.15


I planned on revising this morning but instead spent the day cleaning and tidying the house and helping Courtney make jello shots, jungle juice and watermelon soaked in lime vodka. I painted a big (and shitty) american flag to go on the wall and generally just fucked around until people started to arrive. 
The party was a huge success! We all either looked or acted like complete messes and drank until the early hours of the morning. I thought people weren't going to dress up but everyone looked AMAZING! I had very little faith in the boys but they put in the effort and looked (and acted) perfectly. These are only a select few out of about 100 photographs I could have chosen but I chose these 3 as my favourites. The first two of Jack, Ben and David crack me up and the last one is just cute.
The best art of the night by far, which I did not capture on camera because I was too busy being excited and hugging - Alice's Amy came back from Budapest for the party! She just walked in dead casually like it was nothing and me and Courtney flipped out! Amy was the cherry on an already fantastic night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment