Tuesday 30 June 2015


24.06.15

Me and mum went to IKEA today because I needed to get some form of storage before I moved into the new house on the first of the month. We went early and got breakfast there. It was so cheap and so good. We spent ages wandering round and I spent over £100 on stuff I don’t really need. Most of what I bought is justifiable because I am starting to buy peoples birthday presents now. 

I have decided that I will give my girlies 21 presents for each of their 21st birthdays. I am really excited and its going to be really cute. IKEA is a good place to get elements of home-made and crafty gifts as you can buy things like jars really cheaply. Mum is really good at gift ideas and we had fun coming up with ideas.

Mum bought a unit for the caravan so we needed to drop that off before we could go home. By the time we were finally homeward bound I was so done and beginning to get stressed as I needed to meet up with Rory and go to the party in town. Rory suggested a few days ago that we go for Mexican food before hand as a (kinda)date but because we were running late we invited Courtney along. It was nice to hang out and the food was delicious as always.  


I think I have successfully got a tan because everyone seemed to notice. Even though I'm really awkward when receiving compliments I was really happy people mentioned it. The party was good, it was nice to see people. The only complaint I can make is there was no music! Music is defiantly rule number 1 of parties and without it its just kind of a gathering. The party kind of ended abruptly when a dick policeman knocked on the door with a noise complaint and used a load of scare tactics which scared Ellie so she told everyone to leave. I was going to sleep over with Courtney but we didn't feel welcome so we got a taxi back to the coast with David and Ruby. I understand and I don't hold a grudge against the girls or anything but the party ended on such a bad note and its kinda annoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment