Tuesday 30 June 2015


26. 06.15

I slept until 11 and got off to a slow start but have managed to sort out a lot of things. I did my laundry, tidied my room, hoovered upstairs and went food shopping. Rory is spending the night at mine and I offered to make him a veggie fried rice which he seemed pretty eager for. I always get super nervous about cooking for Rory because I am a vegetarian cook and he is a total carnivore.
Rory was late. I don’t even know why I am surprised any more. The main reason I was annoyed was that I had already started cooking (which he was aware of) so the food probably wasn't its best and I was also grumpy because I couldn't serve myself because he was bringing the soy sauce which is one of the main ingredients.


We had an argument and the night was awful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment