Thursday 11 June 2015


31.05.15

Finally got round to doing some proper revision. I am dreading this exam. The management of this modual has been disgraceful and I know my entire year feels let down by our school. After becoming utterly depressed at the thought of how much I am unsure of about this exam (like what the topics are, how the questions will be phrased and the depth of revision required for each topic) I was cheered up by watching Rent. It was nice to have the whole gang back together for a white as I sat with Amy, Amy, Alice and Courtney in the living room. I'm not sure if we will ever be like that again as Alice is off to Rotterdam as Amy comes back from Budapest, Courtney is moving to Exeter and I will only be in Leeds for one more year! Very bitter-sweet.  

No comments:

Post a Comment