Sunday 21 June 2015



21.06.15

As a last chance to see as much of Spain as possible before we leave on Tuesday we went on a boat ride. The journey from Belamadna to Fengarola takes an hour by boat and the weather was perfect for it. The sea was calm and the journey was smooth.

Once we arrived we walked around and stopped at a café for drinks. We then wandered about and Val took us to a desert shop. Jim and I had already got ice cream on the way (I cherry and he chocolate) so we didn't have any food but I joined in a pot of tea with Granddad and Val. We then caught the bus back and spent the rest of the day relaxing.

We watched Wallace and Gromit again (its kinda our thing) and enjoyed some quality time together. Although I can’t wait to get back and see everyone again I don’t want to leave!  

No comments:

Post a Comment